Geometrical Flowers. Custom Tattoo Designs

04:54

Flowers are my most favorite things to draw. They are also the first things I drew when I started practicing and probably something every new artist should learn at the start of their drawing career.

I pretty much had no one to teach me exactly HOW to draw. It was something I was quite interested in for a long time but not something i could actually execute perfectly on paper. In other words, I was quite the bad artist type person. For real.

But like all the cliche words of wisdom. Everything starts with passion, endless practice, not to mention wasted trees in my quest to be a better artist and then there's flowers.

These are some pretty flower tattoo designs I drew for some very special people.
Enjoy folks.

geometrical tattoo, geometrical rose tattoo design, tattoo designs
Geometrical Rose Tattoo Design

geometrical tattoo, geometrical lotus tattoo design, tattoo designs
Geometrical Lotus Flower Tattoo Design

You Might Also Like

0 comments